The ideal candidate MUST have similar experience workingin a global company. He/she Must be conversant with VAT laws in Kenya, have hands on experience working with SAP and possess ACCA or CPAK Certification.
• Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
• Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
• Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner.
• Must have experience working as an Accountant in a Global Company.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related course.
• ACCA / CPAK.
• 5 years’ accounting experience.
• Must be highly proficient in SAP.
• Experienced in payroll and VAT.
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
• In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
• Candidates who have worked in a Manufacturing firm will have a distinct advantage.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 80,000 – 100,000/= (Approx. 800 – 1,000 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 2nd November 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***