About One Acre Fund
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, our farmers harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
To learn more about our work, take a look at our Why Work Here blog for more information.
About the Role
The SAP Data Supervisor will report directly to the SAP Data Specialist. Your major role will be to process requests for both local procurement and global purchasers across Burundi, Kenya, Malawi, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia.
You will process requests from the generation of purchase orders to final payment within set timelines. You will have ownership of o trackers and dashboards that you will update and share insights with involved teams.
You will also work directly with the finance team to support on-time payments resulting in internal clients' satisfaction.
- You will achieve above 95% in data entry and accuracy for requests received in Fresh-desk.
- You will process Purchase Orders, Goods Receipt Purchase Orders, Invoices, and landed costs as requested by purchasers
- You will close 95% of POs with previous delivery dates within a month.
- You will work directly with purchasers and the finance team to have 95% of your payments processed within 10-15 working days
- You will update owned trackers and share monthly updates with involved teams by the 10th of the month
- Understand SAP and support the internal clients with raised questions and quickly solve issues.
- Complete any other tasks related to One Acre Fund daily activities as may be assigned to you by your manager.
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT or Statistics
- At least 2 years of work experience in Data Analysis.
- Basic knowledge in SAP or any other system
- Knowledge in programing language
- Proficient in google sheet and Data Visualization
- Language: Fluency in the English language (French is an added advantage)
Preferred Start Date
As soon as possible
Health insurance, paid time off
This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Kenya
16 August 2021
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here (email@example.com), but do not send applications or application materials to this email address.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and anti-racism are deeply connected to our organization’s mission and purpose. One Acre Fund aspires to build a culture where all staff feel consistently valued, represented, and connected – so that our team can thrive as professionals, and achieve exceptional impact for the farmers we serve.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.