• Responsible for managing and maintain admissions with regard to all learner’s record
• Assist in all aspects of maintaining a professional front office including and not limited to directing incoming calls to appropriate staff
• To manage an effective daily liaison with the other school staff
• To ensure all relevant information is entered into admission forms and ensure filling and updating of admissions register is up to date
• Processing of admissions that come in through our website
• Receive all visitors to the school in a friendly and professional manner ensuring they feel welcome and attended to
• Process learners who arrive late and leave during the day for appointments/sick off
• Answering of phone and taking massages for staff as required
• To be wholly responsible for Admissions and liaise with headteacher
• Assisting and supporting parents with completing the forms
• Sending SMS alerts on school information to parents
• Ensure the school emails are checked every morning and then regularly thereafter during the day and forwarding messages to appropriate staff
• Make appointments for the headteacher, deputy headteacher and teaching staff as requested
• To ensure that all appropriate records are maintained and necessary returns are completed and submitted by the set deadlines
• Distribute the incoming post after sorting it and be responsible for the administration of the school’s post
• A diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
• At Least 2 years’ experience as a school administrator
Competencies and Attributes
• Excellent IT skills, with emphasis on database management and word processing.
• Strong commitment to teamwork and communication with ability to work independently and take initiative when appropriate.
• Good people skills,
• Good Communication skills,
• Strong analytical skills,
• Attention to details.
How To Apply
Are you qualified for this position and interested in working with us? We would like to hear from you. Kindly send us a copy of your updated resume and letter of application quoting “School Administrator” on the subject line by 15th August 2021.