Duties and responsibilities:
• Plan and prepare all meals
• Managing the school menu and inventory related to the task
• Cleaning and maintenance of the kitchen area
• Managing food items/kitchen supplies
• Preparing kitchen requisitions in a timely manner.
• Perform other support tasks as assigned from time to time.
• Certificate in food and beverages and food production/catering.
• Be an effective communicator.
• Be well groomed and conform to the kitchen dress-code.
• Possess a valid Food Handlers certificate.
• Ability to work effectively and reliably.
• At least two (2) years extensive experience.