St. Ronan’s dream is to offer affordable education of the highest standards while allowing children’s growth by giving them enough family time as required. The tripartite connection is necessary for the growth of the child. PARENT. TEACHER. CHILD.
We dream to build functional adults who will excel in their careers and businesses in future aside achieving good grades.
St. Ronan uses
To fulfill this mandate, we are looking to recruit a School Principal who will serve as the school team leader and implement the educational objectives of the institution so as to yield the highest standards of student achievement and academic excellence. He/She will also provide effective instructional leadership and build constructive relationships with parents and other education stakeholders.
6. Cateress & Matron
Responsible for health and sanitation, catering & boarding and ensuring the welfare of the students is well maintained according to the St. Ronan Schools’ standards.
• Oversee food preparation ensuring good quality & tasty meals at all times that all well planned.
• To ensure that there is a clean and pleasant environment in the School throughout which involves line managing and directing cleaners both inside and outside the school.
• Plan and prepare the menu making certain that a balance diet is provided, in liaison with the Head of Kitchen and Head of School.
• Be a major source of awareness of student’s behavior and be ready to alert the Administration regarding areas of concern.
• Keep constant communication with the Head of School about students’ affairs.
• Maintain close liaison with the Dispensary at all times concerning students medical provision.
• Organize and attend to catering services for St. Ronans Schools’ various events
• Monitor the students’ daily routines (including punctuality, meal attendance, diet etc), and work with the boarding mistress/master to help pupils meet expected school.
• Ensure students are smart when leaving the dormitories.
• Assess illnesses and injuries and to refer to the Nurse all medical matters.
• Report and follow up unsatisfactory levels of repair either inside or outside the dormitories
• To be responsible for the care of dormitories facilities, equipment and laundry
• Diploma or certificate in Housekeeping and or counselling.
• A Diploma / Degree in Catering and Institutional Management from a recognized institution an added advantage. Computer Literate
• Experience working with students / teenagers will be a definite advantage.
• Must be available to reside in school, work in a busy day/ night schedules, spend the nights at school all through during school term
• Friendly and loving, sensitive and responsive for the needs of dynamic student population.
• Patient, flexible and open minded with excellent communication and listening skills.
• Discreet and adhere to confidentiality.
• Ready to learn and a great team player
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE CHANNELED VIA "APPLY NOW BUTTON"