Mount Kenya University(MKU) is a chartered and ISO 9001:2015 certified University committed to a broad-based, holistic and inclusive system of education, serving both private and Government sponsored students at undergraduate and post-graduate levels. The University is a member of the Inter-University Council of East Africa as well as the Association of Commonwealth Universities. It is largely known for its dynamic, comprehensive and thorough academic and vocational training system as well as linkages with internationally reputable institutions. The University operates from the main campus in Thika with campuses in Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret and Meru, as well as its Open Distance and Electronic Learning (OdeL) centres located in major towns in Kenya, Burundi, Somaliland and Uganda.
SCHOOL OF COMPUTING AND INFORMATICS
Areas of Specialization
- Information Security
- Business Information Communication and Technology
- Information Technology
- Information Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- An earned PhD or equivalent degree qualification in the relevant field from accredited and recognized university.
- At least three (3) years teaching experience as senior lecturer or senior researcher/industry experience or equivalent.
- A minimum of forty-eight (48) equivalent publication points as senior lecturer or equivalent, of which at least thirty-two (32) should be from referred scholarly journal.
- Supervised a minimum of four (4) postgraduate students to completion at least one at doctoral level.
- Attracted research or development funds as senior lecturer/senior research fellow.
- Registered with the relevant professional body.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates to apply through the Mount Kenya Online Recruitment Portal https://recruitment.mku.ac.ke/ on or before 26th February, 2021.
NB: All applications MUST be through the MKU recruitment online portal.
- Successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package in accordance with the Mount Kenya University terms and conditions of service.
- Mount Kenya University is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.