School Operations Associate - Tatu Day at Nova Pioneer
Research, Teaching & Training
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/ Management/ Economics or other related fields.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
ABOUT THE ROLE
- The School Operations Associate is responsible for assisting/directing the planning, development and implementation of duties and projects related to School Academic Systems, Sports Activities, Transport, Meal Services, Educational Technology, Library, IT Services, Facilities Management, Procurement and Finance and Administration.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Driving operational excellence in our day-to-day operations of our schools.
- Assist with implementation of any and all initiatives put forth by the Operations team.
- Provides support in the execution of projects related to school goals - renovation, construction, new policies/systems, etc.
- Supports in the successful running of various aspects of school operations - Library, Student Support Services, Kitchen operations, Sports Activities, etc.
- Assists in forecasting and managing the school facilities budget.
- Assists in doing various cost analysis to identify operational improvements.
- Responsible for planning, assigning and directing contract/casual staff, including cleaning and security staff.
- To share the incident report raised by the School Leader to teammates to indicate incident details.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/ Management/ Economics or other related fields.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience preferably in business operations, project management, marketing, event management and/or finance operations.
- Superior problem solving and planning skills.
- Strong organizational, communication, and presentation skills.
- A high degree in of computer literacy with experience in Google Suites and Microsoft packages such as Microsoft Excel.
- Highly developed organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills as demonstrated by the ability to form professional relationships at all levels in the organization and with appropriate external stakeholders.
- Work experience in a multicultural environment would be advantageous
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured