School Head Teacher
Research, Teaching & Training
A Modern School located in Ongata Rongai is currently looking for a Primary and Junior Secondary School Head Teacher who is self-driven, hardworking and result oriented and should meet the below specified minimum requirements.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
Education and experience:
• Certificate of registration from TSC
• Bachelors degree with P1 combination
• Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in heading a school
• CBC Training experience
• Good proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills
• Excellent computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of finance and policy management
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Achievements:
• A clear understanding of the Kenyan Education system and operations of the Ministry of Education
• Good strategic thinking and goal orientation
• Good in developing teaching strategies and guidelines
• Teacher management and supervision skills
• Good parental engagement skills
• Leadership skills
• General school management skills
• Proven track record of excellent performance in national assessment
• Ability to carry out duties with a high level of professionalism
• Willingness to be a team player and ability to be flexible in all situations
• Good interpersonal relationship and communication skills
• Ability to multitask with accuracy in a deadline driven environment
• Excellent organizational and report writing skills
• Proven successful implementation of the CBC Curriculum in all the levels.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured