• Receive orders from management and create a production schedule to assure completion and on time delivery according.
• Arrange casual staff and helpers for the smooth processing of jobs.
• Coordinate with Procurement to ensure the arrival of goods to be printed, in accordance to that schedule.
• Perform a Pre-printing analysis: Coordinate with the designer if artworks are not correct.
• Consult with designers on the preparation of films if prepared by the design dept.
• Receive and process films from the design department for the preparation of printing.
• Schedule sample to be printed for customer approval to assure on time delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Ensure quality, maximum efficiency and on time delivery of production.
• Maintain a clean, safe, and efficient work environment for all team members.
• Check all machinery with screen printers and ensure preventive maintenance is done.
• Verify materials on receipt from the store for quantity and quality.
• Training and instructing of all team members to assure the quality and efficiency of production.
• Supervise the Embroidery department and operations.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s Degree.
• Must be skilled in the screen-printing industry, screen exposure, color separation.
• Must have graphic design skills and experience.
• Must have relevant 5 years of working experience in working in the screen-printing industry.
• Must be able to manage a team.
• Must have good communication skills and customer service.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and management skills.
• Must be willing to relocate to Tanzania.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 80,000 – 90,000 /= (Approx. (800- 900 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma.
Location: Tanzania, Dar es salaam.
Deadline: 17th August 2020.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.