- Welcomes all visitors who come to the firm
- Attends to all enquires by firm
- Coordinates and types minutes for faculty and heads of department meetings
- Files all documents for the firm
- Receives, distributes and records mails
- Any other duties as may be required of him/her.
- Certificate in Secretarial. A Bachelors degree will be an added advantage.
Skills & Competencies
- Communicates clearly and professionally in written and oral forms to both internal and external
- Must be highly proficient with multiple Microsoft office systems and other related
- Should be an excellent communicator, a good listener and dedicated to
- Have a wide exposure, broad knowledge and up to date with current University
- Be able to work perfectly under strict deadlines and
- Uphold sound work ethics and be highly
- Possessing tenacious attitude, friendly, honest, trustworthy, respectful and
- Able to work with minimal supervision, independently or as part of a team