WATU is a focus-driven, customer-centric company that believes everyone deserves the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and achieve their ambitious goals in life.
As Africa’s fastest growing Asset Finance company, we see the continent’s bright and prosperous future and want to be part of making it a reality.
Our vision is to provide asset financing for motorcycles and three-wheelers to those who understand when provided with the right tools can fulfil their dreams and the needs of their families and community.
We Empower Entrepreneurs by providing the means needed to move and improve lives.
Do you want to become a part of our ambitious and creative team of smart individuals and make a difference and you have what it takes? Then read on and apply for this exciting opportunity!
A successful Security administrator is expected to adapt to the fast-paced culture of both the company, the market and the customers we serve.
● Manage and overlook physical security accounts across Watu locations countrywide
● Support and maintain company physical security systems and methods
● Evaluate existing security procedures and implement improvements
● Develop and execute physical security standards and processes
● Evaluate and manage management and personnel access clearances
● Prepare reports on security operations
● Conduct periodical reviews and audits according to company policies
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
● MS Excel and Google Sheets knowledge
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Good judgment and problem-solving ability
● Excellent attention to detail
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Strategic thinking
● Experience in networks administration or ICT background will be considered as an advantage
● Attention to details
● Ability to work independently and proactively
● Self-starter, target oriented
● Team player and good communicator
What we offer:
● Be a part of an international, dynamic and driven team that has set their aspirations high and work hard to achieve those.
● Opportunities to learn and grow together with us.
● Competitive compensation package.
● Health benefits.
Do you see yourself being part of the WATU team? Then please apply with your CV and a cover letter, we are looking forward to working with you!