Victory Farms Kenya:
Victory Farms aims to be the most sustainable fish farm on the planet whilst it scales to feed 2 billion Africans in the coming 2 decades. Currently, VF is sub-Saharan Africa’s fastest growing fish farm, and the largest Fish Farm in East Africa. We have operations on the Kenyan side of Lake Victoria and distribution capacity throughout Kenya. The Company has the highest standards for performance, execution, culture, and integrity, with best-in-class talent from across the globe.
Security Foreman (located in Nairobi)
In this role, you will be a key member within the Victory Farms Security Department and will report directly to our Security Supervisor. You will be responsible for all Nairobi and Kisumu based security teams.
Your primary responsibilities will be as below but not limited to:
● Ensure safety and protection of company property and stakeholders including but not limited to employees, customers, and suppliers always.
● Conduct security checks in collaboration with the Security supervisor·
● Record all daily incidences and accidents in the security occurrence book as well as on the adopted platform and submit to superiors for review.
● Conduct inspections on a regular basis to determine need and extent of service on equipment and systems related to safety & security.
● Supervise internal and external movements of materials.
● Verify all security equipment’s that are used by the security personnel and offices and ensure they are in good working condition.
● Ensure that evacuation procedures and training is always adhered to by security personnel in appointed location.
● Report on gaps identified that might present theft of company properties.
● Investigations and recording statements.
● Work closely with local law enforcement institutions to gather information of any security risks to the farm.
● Monthly evaluation of guards and working schedules.
● People management,
● Risk analysis,
● Security operations,
● Entry control.
● Security systems monitoring.
● A good communicator, able to implement the organization’s security remit and ensure that this is understood by the team.
● Must have a 3+ years’ relevant job experience in managing several security teams.
● Supervisory skills are a must.
● Training and Development skills for guards.
● Location: Nairobi, Kenya
● Status: Full time
● Salary: Competitive, based on experience