• Offering security guarding services to clients premises
• Searching luggage, cars and visitors at entry points.
• Patrolling buildings and client sites
• Writing reports at client sites
• Welcoming customers.
• Inspects and secures buildings, watching for unauthorized personnel or unusual occurrences
• Responds to alarms and follows procedures in case of emergencies
• Apprehends and detains perpetrators as per the law until the police arrive
• Maintains documentation of all incidents by recording observations, witness signatures
• Communicates any and all infractions to management through periodic reports and presentations
• Monitors flow of traffic and authorizes entry of clients, visitors and employees
• Monitors parking lots.
• Provides assistance to clients, visitors and employees in need in a courteous manner
• Support and assist the Security Supervisor, as required.
• Any other duty as assigned by the management.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS.
• KCSE mean grade D or its Equivalent .
• Must be physically fit with strong stature.
• Height is 5’8 for male and 5’5 starting for female.
• Be of high integrity and honest.
• Excellent communication skills (English and Kiswahili) both oral and written.
• Good customer care skills.
• Age should be between 25 and 45 years’ old.
• Be able to follow instructions and work well with others
• Must have a national ID card or passport.
• Certificate of good conduct.
• Provide photocopies of academic documents
• Provide a copy of ID
• Provide a copy of ID's from 3 referees and 1 must be a relative
• 2 passports size photos
• Copy of KRA PIN certificate, NSSF and NHIF membership card