We are seeking to recruit Security Guards to join our team of frontline staff. We are seeking individuals of high integrity who are physically fit. Besides these attributes, the candidates MUST in addition meet the requirements stated below
Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry. Obtain help by sounding alarms. Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have attained the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent with a minimum of D+ grade
- Be literate to the extent of reading and understanding printed regulations, detailed assignment instructions, training instructions and be able to compose reports that convey complete information
- Produce proof of computer literacy
- Be able to demonstrate that he/she has no past criminal record by producing the Kenya Police Certificate of Good Conduct dated not earlier than 6 months on the date of application
- Be physically fit and of reasonable height desirable for the role of a Security Guard
- Produce a medical fitness certificate from a government hospital
- Be able to produce a minimum of two referees’ letters from traceable referees who will be contacted as part of our employee screening process
- Be the holder of a Kenyan National ID Card which is not defaced in any way
- Aged between 25 years and 35 years
About the Company:
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specializing in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 533,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. We specialize in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
G4S in Africa:
G4S is the largest private sector employer and largest security company in Africa, with operations in more than 30 African countries and more than 122 000 employees on the continent. In Kenya, G4S employs more than 14,000 people and we have a presence in all major urban centers within the country.