REPORTING TO: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER.
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses.
• Ensure that the manned security contract delivers to the best possible standard and efficiency.
• Ensure that the manned security contract delivers to the best possible standard and efficiency
• Monitor and manage efficiency the company CCTV and ensure 100% functioning of all CCTVs.
• Advice on technological improvements that the company needs to put in place as far as security is concern.
• Analyse data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology) developing and implementing security policies, protocols and procedures.
• Conduct periodic security Audits and ensure full implementation of audit findings
• Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions. Be responsible for the operational delivery and communication of security policy
• Train and supervise security officers and guards.
• Attend meetings with managers to determine operational needs
• Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events.
1. Degree in Criminology.
2. Diploma in forensics.
3. Working knowledge of CCTV Management
4. Must be capable for taking initiative.
5. Highly Proactive.
6. Excellent Investigative skills and report writing.
7. Excellent communication skills.
8. Exceptional interpersonal skills.
9. Has over 5 years of experience in Similar position.
Interested candidates are advised to submit their applications which shall include an application letter and curriculum vitae. These must be received by 20/06/2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.