• Ensure Safety and protection of company property and stakeholders including but not limited to employees, customers and suppliers at all time. ·
• Continuously conduct security Checks (3 times) per day in collaboration with the Security Manager·
• Record all daily incidences and accidents in the Security Occurrence book as well as on the adopted platform and submit to Superiors for review.
• Supervise internal and external movements on material for other subsidiaries as required at all time.
• Continuously verification of all security equipment’s that are used by the security personnel and offices and ensure they are in good working condition
• Ensure that evacuation procedures and training is adhered to by security personnel in appointed location at all time.
• Report to the Supervisor and the management on gaps identify that might present theft of company properties
• Any other duties assigned by the managers.
Qualification and Experience
• Certificate/Higher Diploma in Criminology and Security Studies.
• Must have a 2 years’ relevant job experience.
• Supervisory skills are a must.
• Training and Development skills on guards.
• Certificate of Good Conduct and recommendation letters from previous employers.
• Must have a valid motor bike license with experience of not less than 3 years from similar position.