Farming & Agriculture
Experienced Agronomist required (with expertise in plant physiology and crop production):
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
BioAtlantis Ltd. is an Irish biotechnology company, specialising in the development and production of natural plant biostimulants for the agricultural market. BioAtlantis are collaborating with Lentera Ltd. (Kenya) in a project aimed at delivering abiotic-stress solutions to crop growers. As part of this project, we are seeking an experienced Agronomist to carry out activities including field demonstrations, crop specific trials and farmer training in Kenya, thus demonstrating the effects of a proven AgriPrime® stress mitigation technology developed by BioAtlantis Ltd.
Duties & responsibilities
· Liaise with scientific staff of BioAtlantis to understand the AgriPrime® technology in detail.
· Perform field trials targeting major crops in Kenya.
· Performing statistical analysis and complete trial reports.
· Organize field days/trial demonstrations for crop growers in Kenya.
· Capable of addressing specific crop related issues, covering fruit crops, field crops and vegetables.
· In-depth knowledge on foliar and soil fertilizer requirements.
· Knowledge of farming practice normally followed in Kenya.
· Crop trial management.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Qualified Agronomist or Plant Scientist specializing in commercial crops. Approximately 2 year experience in designing and implementing crop trials. Experience in technical sales is preferable.
Please send cover
letter and CV via the Brighter Monday platform only.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured