Position: Senior Applications Analyst Developer (FOR A FMCG MANUFACTURING COMPANY)
Employer: A BUSY COMPANY DEALING WITH MANUFACTURING OF FMCG
Ref No: SGK-SAAD-06-2021
Job Category: MIDDLE MANAGEMENT
• Bachelors degree in computer science or related field.
• Masters degree will be an added advantage.
• Proficient with programming languages and environments including SQL, C#, AND .NET.
• Sound knowledge of business applications systems and ERP systems such as oracle.
• 5 years of experience managing, developing, and supporting software applications.
• Working knowledge of analytical reporting tools such as Microsoft power BI.
• Installation knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
Salary: KSHS. 130,000 - 160,000 PLUS GENEROUS COMPANY BENEFITS
• Senior applications analyst developer responsible for supporting the business applications through incident management, change management, deployment management, end user support, month end support, GCC management, applications and database management services.
• Directing and performing it services to ensure the operation, performance, availability of the applications and database while complying to change management procedures.
• Managing and performing the planning, analysis, design, development, installation, testing, modification, and evaluation of all applications, databases and related client services and reporting.
OTHER DUTIES INCLUDE: -
• Supporting and maintaining information technology (IT) business applications including third party system vendor management.
• End user support.
• Database and application administration.
• Change management process.
• Reporting, troubleshooting and escalating system faults.
• Conducting new system requirements and formulating solutions to existing problems.
• Project management.