The successful candidate will have full involvement in multiple large-scale mixed-use and commercial projects from initiation to finalization and will be required to use appropriate methods and interpersonal styles to develop motivate and guide the project team.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Senior Architect for an Architect firm, to be based in Nairobi
Our client, a locally and internationally acclaimed Architect firm is looking for a driven, creative, and forward-thinking Senior Architect for its offices in Nairobi. The successful candidate will have full involvement in multiple large-scale mixed-use and commercial projects from initiation to finalization and will be required to use appropriate methods and interpersonal styles to develop motivate and guide the project team. The international market experience is a MUST!
• Knowledge and experience in delivering large-scale mixed-use and commercial projects
• Represent the practice at project briefing meetings
• Produce sketch illustrations in Revit depicting client briefs accurately
• Assist with graphic design work for presentation purposes
• Assist with 3D visualization of project proposals
• Produce and co-ordinate council submission documentation, both SDP and Building Plans
• Produce working drawings, coordinated with other disciplines
• Attend site meetings to ensure problems are proactively identified and rectified so the project is not delayed
• Conduct site inspections and monitor construction independently
• Bachelors degree in Architecture (B. Arch)
• Minimum of 5 – 10 years experience (After Post Registration)
• Registered with BORAQs
• Advanced in use of Revit (certification of such preferable)
• Complete B+P Revit Assessment
• Sketches to be done in Revit and by hand
• Intermediate knowledge of the Adobe Master Suite for graphic design purposes
• Intermediate knowledge of 3D visualization software for presentation purposes
• Advanced knowledge and history of council documentation and submission process
• Advanced knowledge of technical detailing and construction documents
• Advanced knowledge of site administration and project management
• Impeccable record-keeping processes
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail required
• International market experience
Monthly gross salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Position Level: Senior Management
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Deadline: 17th of December, 2023
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.