Terms of Service: Contract (3 Years)
Salary: Job Group ‘P’
Duties and Responsibilities
i. Supervision and coordination of non-medical administrative services to support curative (hospital/health institution based) and preventive health programmes
ii. Specifically, preparation and implementation of budgets;
iii. Development and maintenance of health facilities;
iv. Estate management of residential and non-residential;
v. Coordination of revenue collection, coordination of catering and housekeeping services;
vi. Overseeing requisition, transport management, utilization and management of stores and equipment, overseeing staff and patients welfare by ensuring their security;
vii. Management of the hospital/health institution mortuary;
viii. Providing secretarial abnd administrative services to various committees; and
ix. Maintenance of health administrative service standards in hospital/health institution.
Requirements for Appointment
i. Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following Social Sciences, Government, Anthropology, Sociology, Business Administration, Public Administration, Commerce,Economics, Law, Health Systems Management or its recognized equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
ii. Member of Kenya Association of Health Administrators;
iii. Demonstrated outstanding professional competence and administrative ability in the management of health services in a large health institution;
iv. Ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment and sensitivity and respect for diversity;
v. Must have good inter-personal and communication skills;
vi. Proficiency in computer applications;
vii. Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before Friday 10th July, 2020 through https://cpsb.kajiado.go.ke
• ONLY Short listed candidates will be contacted and they shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, Academic and Professional certificates, Transcripts, Registration certificates to Professional bodies and any other relevant documents during interviews.
• The County Government of Kajiado is an equal opportunity employer.
• Youth, Women, Persons living with Disabilities, Marginalised and Minority Communities are encouraged to apply.
• Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
• Please be informed that Kajiado County Public Service Board does not use agents nor does it charge any fees.