OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY VICE-CHANCELLOR ADMINISTRATION, FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT - NON-TEACHING POSITIONS
DIRECTORATE OF HUMAN RESOURCE
Senior Assistant Registrar – Grade 13 One (1) Position MSU/ADM/DHR/02/20
1. A Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent from a recognized University;
2. A Bachelor’s degree/Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent from a recognized University or any other related field;
3. At least Nine (9) years relevant cumulative work experience, Five (5) of which must be at the level of Assistant Registrar Grade 12 in a University or an equivalent position in a comparable Institution;
4. Must be a registered member of a relevant professional body;
5. Conversant with modern human resource management practices;
6. Compliant with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya;
7. Proficiency in computer applications.
TERMS OF SERVICE
The terms of service for the advertised positions will be on permanent and pensionable terms except for:
1. Food & Beverage Manager which shall be a three (3) year contract renewable based on performance;
2. Finance Officer, Librarian, Registrar, Academic & Student Affairs and Chief Internal Auditor contracts’ shall be on a five (5) year renewable contract based on performance.
Mode of Application
Each application should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicants; age, marital status, academic and professional qualifications, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email
address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. Scanned copies of these documents must be attached as a running PDF to the email application.
The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated and submitted as follows:
1. Ten (10) hard copies
2. An online application should be submitted to the following email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Applications must be sent on or before Monday, 7th December, 2020 addressed to:
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Administration, Finance and Development
P. O. BOX 333 - 40105
N/B: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Maseno University is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of either gender or persons with disability are encouraged to apply. The
University does not charge any fee for the recruitment and selection process.
Interested applicants should visit Maseno University Website; www.maseno.ac.ke to view detailed requirements.