Senior C++ Developer
We are searching for experienced and dedicated C++ software developers for an interesting project.
It entails working on cutting edge software for various hardware products for a global manufacturer in the field of solar energy. The work can be done remotely
Your responsibilities will mostly include:
- analyzing, designing, engineering, implementing, optimizing C++ based solutions
- planning and recommending changes to existing infrastructure
- aligning application design with specifications and business goals
- writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- identifying potential challenges and bottlenecks in order to address them proactively
- testing and maintenance of custom-made software modules
- planning, defining tasks, giving time estimates, developing documentation
What’s in it for you?
- excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
- competitive salary
- personal and professional growth and development opportunities
- cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
- relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
- employee recognition, awards, and gifts
- various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events and sport activities
- an essential role in a company of 150 employees
- the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit and cultural fit. Check out the descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a ‘technical fit’ if you have:
- minimum of 4 year experience working in C++ language
- experience with MacOS is an advantage
- College Degree: Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar)
- excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken
You are a ‘cultural fit’ if you have:
- ability to quickly adapt to different environments
- eagerness to learn new things
- constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
- interest in gaining a bigger picture and learning about the context in which a software is created
- the motivation for sharing knowledge with your teammates
What can you expect from us:
- teamwork – a collaboration with clients, and both project and technical teams
- ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- agility – we use agile methodologies in the development process
- professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job add appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check out our web site.