KWALE COUNTY GOVERNMENT
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM, TRADE AND ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT
f) Job Title : Senior Co-Operative Auditor, JG L. (1 Post)- Vacancy No-27/2020/KCPSB
Terms of Service: Permanent & Pensionable
• In charge of the Co-operative Audit activities at the County level
• Consolidating primary Audit reports/queries on Societies financial statements; reviewing and following –up of Audit work emanating from the field; directing and conducting Audit inspections of Societies’ records; monitoring and reviewing Audit programmes; compiling data on periodical financial returns, estimates of income and expenditure; collecting, collating, evaluating and documenting audit evidence; and ascertaining the adequacy of Co-operative Societies internal control systems including Computer systems.
• Advising Co-operative Societies on Governance, Financing, Accounts, and develop and implement work plans for co-operative Audit services.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
(i) Served in the grade of Co-operative Auditor I or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years;
(ii) Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration or Co-operative Management from a recognized institution;
Post graduate Diploma in Co-operative Management lasting not less than six (6) months from a recognized institution;
Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Kenya part III or Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) Part IV from a recognized institution;
Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Co-operative Management, Co-operative Auditing, Internal Auditing or Finance from a recognized institution;
(iii) Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution; and
(iv) Demonstrated merit and shown ability as reflected in work performance and results.
NOTE: Please visit our website www.kwalecountygov.com for details of the requirements.
All applications should be submitted on or before Thursday 13th AUGUST 2020 by 4:30 Pm in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the category in which they fall and addressed to;
Kwale County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 4 - 80403
Posted or hand delivered at the Kwale County Public Service Board Offices next to Kwale Sub-County Hospital.
1. People with special needs are encouraged to apply
2. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification