Senior Compliance Analyst
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
5+ years of P&C personal lines insurance compliance and/or claims experience Bachelor’s degree in Business, Insurance, Risk Management or a related field
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
What you’re applying for
We’re looking for a Senior Compliance Analyst to join an energetic team of insurance veterans who are passionate about advancing digital insurance creatively, successfully, and compliantly.
You’ll build out a framework for claims compliance, promoting a culture of compliance by providing guidance across all of our P&C lines of business: Car, Home, Renters, and Pet. You’ll collaborate with the Legal and Compliance teams, business leaders, and product engineers to recommend and facilitate improvements to processes and procedures, and perform monitoring to assure continuous compliance.
In this role you’ll
- Partner with claims (CLX) leaders to create, update, and manage state-specific resources for CLX staff to use in their day-to-day claims handling
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on changes that impact claims handling, including new laws and regulations
- Work with CLX and Vendor Management teams to ensure compliance requirements with claims vendors are met
- Provide claims compliance guidance and coaching, and deliver feedback to key leadership on compliance issues
- Act as a key team member for state expansions by creating claims requirement guidelines for the business
- Represent the interests of Lemonade with state regulators
- Assist in efficient facilitation of market conduct examinations by coordinating responses, spotting issues, and managing corrective actions
- Meet tight deadlines while maintaining high standards and paying close attention to detail
- Help with company-wide compliance projects as needed
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of P&C personal lines insurance compliance and/or claims experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Insurance, Risk Management or a related field
- Persuasive writing skills, an ability to communicate issues clearly and concisely, and the know-how to translate technical and insurance requirements for varied audiences
- Superior organizational capabilities, comfortable managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with risk management principles (in any line of business)
- Ability to work independently and comfortably within a remote environment
- Mastery at all things Google Workspace and Slack
- P&C adjuster license is an advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured