Senior Construction Project Manager
Product & Project Management
Construction Project Manager for Building Contractor
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
A well established and dynamic construction company is looking for a Construction Project Manager to join our team, who shall be reporting to the Managing Director:
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- At least 3 years practical experience with a NCA1 or NCA2 category construction company
- Relevant technical qualifications in a construction management from a recognized university
- Must provide references from previous employers
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible working hours to ensure that deadlines are met
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- Proven track record of delivery of high quality construction projects
The key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Project management and administration of medium to large construction projects
- Co-ordination with the construction team on site to ensure project deliverables are met
- Independently prepare a program of works and track deliverables
- Project scheduling and benchmarking of project milestones
- Ensuring quality standards are met on the construction works
- Co-ordination of sub-contractors works to ensure smooth progress
- Attending site meetings and preparing weekly progress reports
- Technical evaluation of architectural, structural and services drawings.
- Should be able to manage at least 3 projects at any given time.
Interested candidates invited to send it their CV and supporting documentation. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured