• Responsible for pre-sales support of the Network solutions portfolio and required associated infrastructure.
• Provide technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and customer meetings.
• Responsible for high level equipment designs for the sales teams as well as High Level design handover to the project implementation team to ensure that systems function according to customer specifications.
• Provide answers to customers’ pre-sales enquiries concerning collaboration solutions.
• Provide consultancy support to the sales teams for customers; matching business requirements to the suitable technical solutions.
• Manage proof of concept testing based on customer requirements, to demonstrate feasibility of a solution prior to a project rollout either on site or at the client’s offices.
• Assist the technical teams in installation integrations on need basis
• The role holder is also responsible for Delivery of the project wherever necessary.
• Responsible for ensuring higher wallet share for networking solution sales with sales team and customers.
• Actively engage and participate in all Business development activities including marketing activities
• Identify and advise management on new solutions, technologies to invest in from time to time.
• Ensure Partnership levels are maintained at the highest level.
• Engage Partners & ensure great working relationships for mutual business success.
Candidate requirement criteria :
> 8-10 yrs of exposure in the aforesaid technical areas.
> Strong sales/Pre-sales understanding and acumen.
> CCNP certification is a MUST.