Senior Accountant Key roles and Responsibilities
• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role.
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
• Preparation of monthly management report and accompanying schedules.
• Assist in preparing assigned schedules for the annual and interim audits
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, and cash-flow management reports.
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances, and cost analysis.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies.
• Reconciliation of bank statements
• Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing.
• Preparation of half-year and year-end financial statements.
Required Skills & Qualifications for Senior Accountant
• Bachelor’s degree in business (Accounting or Finance option),
• Strong understanding of accounting theory
• CPA 4 designation is preferred.
• 2-3 years of working experience in accounting/finance in a financial institution
• Highly detail-oriented and organized in work
• Ability to meet assigned deadlines.
• Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
• Good knowledge of payroll management