Connecting Africans to Opportunities
Reporting to Marketing Manager
Direct Reports Creative Designers
• You are to fulfill all the graphic needs as required by the company
• You are required to use good graphics to improve the success of marketing and communication tools
• You are to ensure that you highlight the most important information and communicate the appropriate tone or feeling of the material through your graphics and designs
• You are required to ensure brand alignment and consistency on all creative messaging for the brand.
• Produce all graphics requests from business teams, such as presentations for Brand CEOs and materials for sales teams
• Create social media graphics
• Create blog graphics
• Produce offline campaign materials
• Produce nationally focussed media outreach graphics
• Produce short video content for social media
• Take and edit photos for clients and products
• Assist to produce and keep up to date persona graphics, competitive environment graphics, visual guidelines and other branding documents
• Produce Facebook ad graphics, adwords display banners and email newsletter graphics.
• And any other related activities and assignments as assigned by supervisor
• Group Marketing Head
• Marketing Managers
• Campaign Managers
• Design Specialists colleagues
• Community Marketers
• Performance Specialists
• Push Specialists
• Must have media agency background
• Proficiency in adobe photoshop and illustrator
• Have experience working with any on-air graphics software
• Advanced video editing skills
• Confident communicator with a keen eye for detail.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, international team environment with multiple projects on a short timeline.
• Advanced knowledge of graphic design elements, principles and concepts.
• Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in a related field or competency.
• Minimum 3 year graphic design experience