Our client, providing credit to private individuals and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania is seeking to recruit Senior Developer and Administrator – MS D365. The Successful candidate will be responsible for the technical administration of MS D365 solutions to meet the business objectives.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
The jobholder will also be
responsible for designing, coding and testing D365 application modules or
related applications according to the technical specifications and the agreed
- Manages large, complex deployments and configurations, system through analysis and customization.
- Ensures MS D365 integrates seamlessly with the existing infrastructure of the company.
- Serves as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for all MS D365 development related issues, concerns, and needs.
- Take a user cantered approach and effectively translates use cases and requirements into user stories.
- Designs, develops, and implements solutions to further expand the use of MS D365 across the organization in accordance with business objectives and requirements.
- Provide training and documentation of MS D365 in accordance to new system features and workflows.
- Create web portals for enterprise MS Dynamics 365 applications
- Create and manage Dynamics 365 online solutions
- Create solution components
- Design and customize D365 forms
- Implement MS D365 views and visualizations
- Manage MS D365 entities and Configure field customizations
- Implement entity relationships and Implement workflows
- Create business process flows
- Design application, technical, domain, or solution architecture, including design and implementation of solutions.
- System Administration of MS D365 and provide support for external departments
- Coordinate with users for UAT testing and signoff
- Accreditation implementation programme, attainment & ongoing testing\compliance.
- Devising solutions to minimize the risk of cyber-attacks through MS D365.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science or a Science Degree
- Master’s Degree in IT or any related master’s degree is an added advantage.
- 4+ years strong .Net / C#
- 5+ years in IT
- 5+ years’ experience in Dynamics 365 development and configuration.
- Knowledge is Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud Platforms
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud Platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 administration.
Monthly Gross salary: 300 - 400,000/= depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 24th Dec 2022
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured