Gross Salary: Very Competitive,
No of posts: 2,
• Analyze all preliminary research data to determine the project’s influence on the company and its investments and compile the information and present it to stakeholders.
• Reviewing project deliverables such as design packages, project drawings, and other deliverables to prepare for the estimation process and give an understanding of the overall scope of the project.
• Performing preliminary research data and review of project deliverables and the cost estimates for the entire project.
• Edit and update the estimations as the project changes.
• Keep track and maintain all estimations for further analysis.
• They evaluate changes and review estimations to ensure accurate project development.
• Provide technical support to junior engineers and other project employees to help them make more accurate estimations.
• Train the team about the estimate processes and ensure delivery those estimates are done in a timely manner.
• Consider the cost of labor and materials and describe is needed for consideration.
• Ensure proper coordination between the subcontractors and suppliers.
• Prepare proposals and cost breakdowns.
• Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineer or relevant field.
• Must have 10 to 15 years of Experience in HVAC Estimation and Tendering
• Familiarity with Cooling Towers, Exhaust Systems, Heat Pumps, HVAC Equipment and Water Heaters
• Good understanding of contract plans and specifications
• Ability to maintain painstaking attention to detail while completing multiple and repetitive tasks
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret bid documents and blueprints
• Ability to determine scope of work and required content of a complete estimate
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV, only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Estimation Engineer – HVAC) to before 14th July 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted