Senior HR Generalist
4+ years of demonstrated work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Generalist, Payroll Specialist, or another similar role. Employee-lifecycle experience, including contract management, onboarding and offboarding, as well as payroll processing.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Support all HR Generalists across the organization on topics such as process improvement, automatisation, project management and training.
- Organize and maintain personnel data and records in Hungary, ensuring confidentiality and compliance with applicable laws, regulations and Kinsta's internal policies.
- Assist local payroll processing agencies with recurring recordkeeping and payroll processing activities to ensure compliance with applicable laws and completion of payroll.
- Keep internal HR databases and information systems up-to-date.
- Be the first point of contact for questions from employees and contractors regarding HR data or information in Hungary.
- Own the entire onboarding and offboarding process.
- 4+ years of demonstrated work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Generalist, Payroll Specialist, or another similar role.
- Employee-lifecycle experience, including contract management, onboarding and offboarding, as well as payroll processing.
- As English is our company language, near native-level fluency in both written and spoken English is a strong requirement.
- Experience creating and maintaining process documentation.
- Project management skills and demonstrated experience leading cross-functional projects.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured