The position has dual reporting lines to the D&S Group GM Human Resource and Subsidiary MDs. The Group Senior HR Manager will:
- Set objectives for the HR teams and track progress across the Group.
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment.
- Develop compensation and benefits plans.
- Support the entire recruitment process.
- Discuss employees' career development paths with managers to develop bench strength.
- Monitor and report HR metrics.
- Review departmental and Group HR budgets.
- In liaison with the Knowledge Manager, prepare and implement talent development plans including coaching, mentoring and learning programs across the Group.
- Ensure timely responses to employees' requests and grievances.
- Implement best in class HR practices and policies that comply with labor regulations.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Graduate in Human Resource Management with minimum Upper Second Class Degree from a recognised institution.
- Masters degree in relevant discipline or CPA(K) certification.
- Minimum 10 years' industry experience, five of which are at senior HR Manager level.
- Hands-on experience with HRM Software (including payroll systems and Applicant Tracing Systems).
- Excellent Leadership, communication, and presentation skills with attention to detail and ability to foster healthy employee relations.
- Solid understanding of East African labour laws.
- Current membership of respective Professional Institution (IHRM / ICPAK).
- Computer skills including MS Office suite and HRMIS.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated team of specialists who derive their satisfaction from improving people's lives through providing Water and Energy Solutions across Africa.
Interested applicants meeting these requirement should apply, enclosing CVs, testimonials and recent colour passport size photo latest by close of business on Friday 26th February 2021