Senior Independent Product Manager/Product Designer
Marketing & Communications
Senior Product Managers/Designers who left large companies and high-growth startups to pursue their craft with autonomy.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Once part of A.Team, you’ll regularly be invited to be the lead Product manager/designer for impactful missions that match your interests, which you can accept or decline. Take your pick from early-stage incubations with world-class founders, to fast-growing super-funded companies, to old-school non-tech incumbents looking to build as a tech giant would.
- Missions usually involve building an ambitious piece of software from 0 to 1 as part of a small 3-4 person team.
- You’ll be paid to scope it out, give the client options, guide strategy, and execute on the selected solution. Sometimes the client has a clear vision, sometimes not; which is why A.Team builders tend to be senior folks who can work together to find the right direction.
Who A·Team is for:
- Senior Product Managers/Designers who left large companies and high-growth startups to pursue their craft with autonomy.
- Those who prefer consistent contract work over a full-time role, who want to create a variety of new products alongside other top-tier builders.
- The majority of A.Teamers spend most of their time doing independent work, but a sizeable percentage are either employed full-time (but testing out client work), bootstrapping a side project, or looking for their next big thing.
Who A·Team is not for:
- People looking for small gigs.
- Folks looking to build simple wordpress/wix/squarespace-style websites.
- Those still early in their careers and recent university/bootcamp grads (at least not yet).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured