REPUBLIC OF KENYA MIGORI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
OFFICE OF THE COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
33. SENIOR INSPECTOR-ROADS JG CPSB 11–THREE (3) POST REF/MCPSB/284/2020
The job holder shall be responsible for supervision and inspection of road works.
Duties and responsibilities:
i. Supervising all roads construction and maintenance works;
ii. Preparing and maintaining site records and other road works records.
iii. Preparing road work programmes in liaison with the supervisor;
iv. Selecting and locating suitable materials for road works;
v. Assisting in collecting date on road inventory;
vi. Ensuring that all site records are prepared on time and submitted as required;
vii. Advising on priorities for maintenance programmes
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
i. Diploma in Civil engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
ii. Proficiency in computer applications; and
iii. Have at least 2 years’ experience in public or private sectors
HOW TO APPLY
1. All applications should be submitted in a sealed A4 envelope clearly marked on the top left side indicating the reference number for position applied for and addressed to:
Migori County Public Service Board
P.O Box 365- 40400, Suna
2. Hand delivered applications should be dropped at the offices of the Migori County Public Service Board located at Nyamome along Namba – Masara road adjacent to Nyamome SDA church.
3. All applications should reach the Secretary/CEO Migori County Public Service Board on or before Thursday 21st January, 2021 at 5:00pm.
4. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and
professional certificates and testimonials.
5. For candidates to meet the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010,
applicants must obtain the following clearance:
• Tax compliance certificate from KRA
• Clearance certificate from HELB
• Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (EACC)
• Certificate of good conduct from Criminal Investigation Department
• Women, People Living with Disabilities and Marginalized Groups are encouraged to apply,
• Only shortlisted and successful candidate will be contacted;
• Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Migori County Public Service Board is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.