SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, DEPARTMENT OF INTERNAL MEDICINE
SENIOR LECTURER - GRADE 13
1. An earned PhD or equivalent degree qualification in the relevant field from an accredited and recognized university;
2. At least three (3) years of teaching experience at the university level as a Lecturer or six (6) years research /industry experience;
3. A minimum of thirty-two (32) publication points as a Lecturer or equivalent, at least twenty-four (24) should be from refereed scholarly journals;
4. Supervised at least three (3) post-graduate students to completion as a Lecturer or equivalent;
5. Must be registered with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists a Board (KMPDB);
6. Must have attended seminars and workshop in relevant field;
7. Must have a valid practicing license.
Terms of Service
The terms for the advertised positions will be on permanent and pensionable terms.
Mode of Application
Each application should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicants; age, marital status, academic and professional qualifications, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. Scanned copies of these documents must be attached as a running PDF to the email application.
The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated and submitted as follows:
1. Ten (10) hard copies
2. An electronic copy in PDF format to be sent to the following email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Applications must be sent on or before 22nd October, 2020 addressed to:
The Deputy Vice Chancellor
Administration, Finance and Development
P. O. BOX 333 - 40105
N/B: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Maseno University is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of either gender or persons with disability are encouraged to apply. The University does not charge any fee for the recruitment and selection process.