As Senior Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the full end-to-end production of the company management accounts for review by the Head of Finance.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Company: Rattan Direct and Lifestyle Furniture
Title: Senior Management Accountant
Industry: E-Commerce Online Retail Business
Rattan Direct and Lifestyle Furniture are offering a challenging and rewarding career opportunity for a talented management accountant. We are a successful and growing SME that has been trading online for 16 years. As Senior Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the full end-to-end production of the company management accounts for review by the Head of Finance.
Key Responsibilities to include:
• Full preparation of monthly management accounts
• Processing intercompany transactions
• Assist with annual forecasting and re-forecasting process
• Updating the cashflow forecast weekly
• Assist with year-end accounts and audit process
• VAT and Digital Tax Filing
• Manage and support the Assistant Management Accountant and Accounts Assistant where required
• Ad-hoc reporting and KPIs as required to support business decisions
• Assist the Head of Finance in bringing in new transactional cash reconciliation processes to the business
• Assist with bank reconciliations/invoice processing/ supplier payments/ weekly payments runs/ FX payments as and where required
Experiences and Qualifications
• Full ACCA Qualification or equivalent
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• Experienced in team management
• You will have advanced Excel skills.
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
• High Attention to Detail
• Experienced in using ERP systems and generating reports
• Preferred experience of using Xero Accounts
• Preferred experience in Retail Ecommerce business and Marketplace channels
• Preferred experience in handling multiple payment methods
• Preferred experience in dealing with imports of stock
• Preferred experience in handling FX transactions
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, kindly apply by taking part in a test (see link below)
https://assessment.testgorilla.com/testtaker/publicinvitation/aeb37888-9232-4c50-97e9-5d09bfa1a7ee or click the "Apply Now Button"
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured