Influx is a fast-growing startup offering a scalable, elastic, and turnkey customer support solution for tech companies and eCommerce brands.
This is a remote position, you’ll be working from home, managing a team of 20-30 customer service agents, team leaders, and account managers. You’ll be working remotely with employees from various countries, delivering service to clients located all over the world.
What We’re Looking for
- Success story in managing 15+ people, preferably in the service industry
- Prior experience managing a complex team containing various roles
- Prior experience working in a B2B environment
- Takes initiative and performs autonomously
- Ability to form effective plans and roadmaps
- A team player, able to work with various stakeholders
- Good communication skills, including written and spoken English
Our 24/7 on-demand support service guarantees response times and coverage. We can troubleshoot and solve customer problems in under one hour, every hour of the week.
Our head office is in Melbourne, Australia, and we have around 200 staff located around the globe. Feel free to give us a visit at www.influx.com!