• Conversant with heavy-duty, light-duty motor vehicles, earth moving equipment and generators
• Knowledge of machines and plants
• Form 4 Certificate Holder.
• Experience of 10 years and above in a busy workshop with equipment.
• Grade test I.
• Experience in petrol engines will be an added advantage.
• Ready to work anywhere in Kenya
• Ready to work extra hours
• Able to communicate both in English and Kiswahili
• Can work under minimal supervision
• Computer knowledge will be an added advantage
• Maintains and services mechanical equipment, machinery, and components.
• Conducts periodic inspections to evaluate requests for repair.
• Identifies parts needed for replacement and places orders as necessary.
• Completes all work in accordance with established safety procedures