DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Metal cutting and welding
• Brazing and gas welding
• Experience in Tig, Mig, and ARC welding
• Operate lathe machine
• Experience in aluminum and Stainless steel welding
• Reading and interpreting engineering blueprints.
• Constructing base templates if necessary.
• Measuring and marking out cutting and bending lines.
• Setting up metalwork machinery including rollers, drill presses, flame cutters, brakes, and shears.
• Double-checking design specifications before commencing with cutting work.
• Fabricating and constructing metal components.
• Grinding and finishing completed products.
• Performing quality checks on completed products.
• Conforming to company safety regulations.
• Completing job reports.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION:
• 10 years of work experience
• Diploma in mechanical engineering.
• Previous work experience as a metal fabricator.
• Advanced knowledge of engineering design and manufacturing procedures.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering blueprints.
• Proficiency with metal fabrication tools including shears, rollers, flame cutters, and drill presses.
• Ability to lift and manipulate large metal objects.