Senior Network Engineer Job Opening
• We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to develop and maintain functional and secure networks.
• You will mentor a team of engineers to troubleshoot and optimize our networks for our users.
• In this role, you should have excellent problem-solving skills and thorough knowledge of network administration and architecture.
• If you’re also passionate about security and data protection, we’d like to meet you.
• Your goal will be to establish networks that cater to customer needs.
• Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
• Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices
• Monitor network performance and integrity
• Resolve issues tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure
• Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
• Mentor team members on technical issues
• Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
• Communicate with users when needed
• Maintain complete technical documentation
• Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability
• Industry-related experience as a Senior Network Engineer or Network Administrator
• Professional certification (e.g. CCNP, CCDP)
• Solid background in network administration and architecture
• In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
• Familiarity with access control models and network security
• Knowledge of coding languages for scripting (e.g Python)
• Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. SolarWinds network tools)
• Solid understanding of network operating systems ( Cisco IOS)
• Sharp troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work independently
• Organizational and mentoring skills
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Qualified candidates are required to send their updated CV.