Bachelor’s degree in computer science / IT / Engineering or similar field
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Industry: IT & Office Automation
Age Group: 30 + years
Qualification, Experience and Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / IT / Engineering or similar field
- At least 4 – 5 years work experience with Information Technology, including experience with troubleshooting and maintenance of environments running the AIX operating system
- Must be a Certified CCNP
- CCIE Certification is an added advantage
- Network Implementation and Support Engineer with Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Juniper, HP, Arista, Huawei experience is a key advantage
- Should have hands - on experience in Installation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting on Switching, Routing (Cisco, HP, Juniper), Voice PBX solution (Cisco, Alcatel), Cisco Nexus switches, datacenter switches (Cisco, HP, Juniper, Arista etc..)
- Willingness to travel
- Willing to work in 24x7 support Environment
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide a professional, prompt and high level of technical support to all problems assigned
- Manage competing priorities in a complex environment.
- Devise creative technical solutions and offer pre-sales input internally as well to the customer.
- Security Implementation and provide Engineering Support
Salary: Negotiable based on Qualification and Experience of the Candidate.
Other benefits as per company’s policy.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured