Industry: Waste Management and Recycling
Reports to: Head of Logistics
Summary of Role
Taka Taka Solutions is looking to recruit a highly reliable and effective onsite supervisor to support the company’s operations and data sub-functions.
The candidate will report to the Chief Operations Officer.
Taka Taka Solutions is a waste management and recycling company. We are engaged in waste collection, material recovery, composting and recycling. We recycle 95% of the waste we collect.
1. Supervision of non-technical staff posted at clients
2. Providing general oversight of the onsite sorting services as assigned.
3. Ensuring operational efficiency in the onsite facilities.
4. Liaison between the onsite facilities management and the company.
5. Providing general oversight of the operating standards of the onsite sorting facilities.
6. Any other duties assigned by the executive management
Qualifications and experience
⎯ Bachelor or at a minimum diploma in environmental field
⎯ Background as an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) expert strongly preferred
⎯ Proficiency in Microsoft office
⎯ 2 years of work experience having managed people
⎯ Ability to drive a bike
⎯ Excellent written and oral communication skills
⎯ Customer Empathy