Sizing, Installation and Upgrade of Oracle E-Business suite application and database
- Minimum Qualification: Unspecified
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Title: Senior Oracle Applications DBA,
Gross Salary: 200-250k,
Our client is an established technology company providing digital and enterprise software solution and services in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda. They are looking to hire a Senior Oracle Applications DBA who will be responsible Implementation and Support of Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Database (R12 and 11i).
• Sizing, Installation and Upgrade of Oracle E-Business suite application and database
• Configuration of Backup and recovery setups
• Backups management of oracle application and database (File system and RMAN)
• Cloning of Oracle E-Business suite application and database
• Patching of Oracle Applications and database
• Performance tuning of Oracle Application and database
• Troubleshooting the issues raised by the user community
• System uptime and availability checks.
• Capacity Planning-Space management on utilization of the operating systems.
• Perform periodic preventive maintenance/Health checks on the Oracle Application and database.
• CORE database administration activities.
• Development of reports on Oracle Applications.
• Security vulnerability assessment and remediation on oracle application and database servers.
• Migrations of oracle applications and database to new operating systems as per customer’s requests.
• Shell scripting to automatically manage tasks like stopping and startup of the system during backups and other maintenance.
• Contribute new ideas and propose for development of new product and programs
• Travel to client site for business Activities
• Report writing on each assignment
• Client Management
Qualifications & Experience
• At least 3 years’ experience in Oracle Apps Database Administration in the said activities.
• Oracle Certified Professional OCP (11g) - Database Administrator from Oracle University
• Oracle Certified Professional OCP (10g) - Database Administrator from Oracle University.
• Oracle Certified Professional OCP (9i) - Database Administrator from Oracle University.
• Oracle Apps R12 and 11i Install Patches, Maintenance & Apps System administration
• Proficient in Linux.
• Proficient in Oracle Database 9i - 12C
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Oracle Applications DBA) before 25th September 2023.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured