Senior Product Manager
Software & Data
You have at least 4 years experience in software product management
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:4 years
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Product management can mean a lot of different things at different companies. At M-KOPA we see product management as the sum total of the through line from understanding our users and delivering this end to end with our product delivery teams. Have you ever wanted to solve the challenges of financial inclusion and empower people to improve their lives? Have you wanted to create software products for a Fintech doing just that at the scale of millions of Customers? Here's your chance. You can take on a senior product role at M-KOPA, focus on how to meet our customers' long-term financing needs and create some amazing software products to do so.
You will start out reporting to the Group Product Manager for Retention; that said M-KOPA is growing fast and the product you own is likely to change eventually. This role is fully Remote role, within the following time zone (UTC -1 / UTC+3).
YOU ARE EXCITED ABOUT THIS ROLE BECAUSE YOU WILL;
- You will consult with your Group PM to set clear and OKRs for your Group. You will manage your product and available resources to achieve your OKRs.
- You must be committed to the psychological safety of your team and all those around you
- You have a demonstrated experience with a product approach that puts Discovery before Delivery and early learning before a featured solution.
- You already to start new products, solve new problems that haven't been solved before, and to lead.
- You will have big ideas and you will hear big ideas from our customers and leaders across M-KOPA. You will focus the collaborative conversation onto the problem we have to solve and arrive at a prioritized list of clear tests of the most important hypotheses.
- You will lead Discovery with our Design team to make sure we understand the problem we're solving and you'll improve on the solutions from there based on data gathered from testing hypotheses.
- You will work with market research teams to understand user needs, define a vision for the product, and advocate for the customer throughout the product lifecycle.
- You have a bias for looking first in the data for answers and a tendency to monitor data dashboards for insights daily.
- We're looking for a captivating story teller who can tell stories to our execs and senior leaders within the business.
- You have a strong sense of UI/UX design principles to help inform good product design choices in collaboration with our Design team.
- Using agile product process, you will write and move your user stories through refinement to meet our definition of ready.
- You will collaborate with engineering during the Delivery cycle to manage engineering constraints when they arise, with a bias towards shipping valuable work each sprint, learning, and iteratively improving based on data.
- You enjoy communicating visually. You are comfortable refining wireframes and process maps to guide Discovery.
- You lead by example, modeling Product Management best practices for the product team and the business. You are comfortable advocating for process improvements to clear the path for you and others achieve your OKRs
WE'RE EXCITED ABOUT BECAUSE YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN
- You have at least 4 years experience in software product management
- Experience using data to lead product decisioning
- Experience leading multi functional teams
- Build winning teams who feel understand the teams missions
- You like to improve and can demonstrate taking the initiative
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured