Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Roles of Senior Property Advisors
• Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships
• Identifying new customers via networking, cold calling, and other lead generation techniques.
• Handling problems and issues as and when they arise.
• Setting and meeting sales revenue targets.
• Maintaining a healthy relationship with the existing and new clients.
• Developing and planning various sales activities.
• Maintaining an accurate record of total closed sale deals.
• Preparing regular sales reports and presenting them to the higher management.
• Recommending sales improvement strategies.
• Researching on competitors' products, prices, and their marketing insights.
• Maintaining technical knowledge by attending conferences and workshops
• Diploma in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, or related field will be an added advantage.
• Proven work experience as a Senior Sales Executive, Sales Representative, or a similar job position in the sales industry.
• Good sales and negotiation skills.
• Ability to offer excellent customer service.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to maintain calm composure in stressful situations
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
• Experience in real estate or insurance industry will be an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured