Senior QA Engineer
Software & Data
4 years of experience with testing/QA of user-facing behavior.
- Minimum Qualification:Unspecified
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:4 years
- You’ll be reporting to our Sr. Frontend Engineering Manager and you’ll be working closely with the Frontend, Backend, Product Management, and Design teams.
- Help us improve the quality of what we’re shipping, reducing amount of bugs/regressions.
- Help us test features as they are being built/reviewed, and keep an eye on recently shipped code for potential issues.
- Primarily you'll focus on testing/QA of user-facing behavior and creating high quality issues (bug reports) based on testing our in-product UI across web, desktop, and mobile.
- Additionally you'll test against our API and consider ways our customers may hit issues in their integrations or with Zapier.
- Help us improve how we’re doing automated testing (unit, E2E, etc.).
- Help Dev teams find ways to improve their testing strategies.
- Experience testing GraphQL and Websockets endpoints
- Worked with B2B SaaS products
- Experience with sales or sales tools
- Modern Rich Text Editor with collaboration features
- Workflow Automation
- Web-based calling
- Responsive mobile web & native mobile app
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured