LOCATION: PARKLANDS HOSPITAL- NAIROBI
DEPARTMENT: MEDICAL SERVICES
REPORTS TO: RADIOLOGIST
Main Purpose of the Job
Provide and ensure quality Radiology services within the Avenue group in line with the company policies and procedures
• Attend to walk in and referred patients who present to the Radiology Department
• Perform imaging procedures on patients to meet the established practice parameters and standards of care
• Process and print quality and appropriate radiological images to assist in diagnosis.
• Ensure availability and optimum utilization of radiology consumables.
• Accurate identification and preparation of the client prior to imaging procedures
• Manage the radiation exposure to radiology staff to ensure that it remains within the recommended maximum limits.
• Support marketing activities and promote adoption of new radiological services to foster growth of the department.
• In liaison with the Radiologist, set, monitor, and evaluate key performance indicators for the radiology department and ensure alignment with the Avenue Group strategic plan
• Maintain a positive work attitude and foster teamwork.
• Compile regular management reports as required
• Be a holder of a Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Imaging Sciences
• A valid KRPB License
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and Decision-making skills.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role above, please email, or deliver your application, detailed CV with copies of relevant certificates to reach us by 30th November 2021. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Avenue Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and gender equality.