Minimum 4 years of experience working as a recruiter in a busy recruitment firm
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
Do you have experience connecting top talents with exceptional opportunities? Does the Idea of providing tailored recruitment solutions to clients excite you? Brightermonday Kenya is looking for exceptional Senior Recruitment Professionals to join our growing team!
Africa’s solution to bridging the talent gap.
You will play a pivotal role in sourcing, identifying, and placing qualified candidates to meet our clients' staffing needs. You will lead the end-to-end recruitment process, collaborating with clients and candidates to ensure successful placements.
Reporting into: Recruitment Operations Manager
Direct Reports: None
Indirect reports: None
- Executive Search - build a pipeline of senior leaders and prepare them for their next career journey
- Building relationships with clients.
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates.
- References checks - assess the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Organizing interviews for the candidate as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Creation of presentations when required Interview people looking for work, record relevant personal and work details to match them with appropriate jobs
- Receive and record job vacancy information from employers
- Organize advertising, interviewing and selection processes for recruitment campaigns
- Conduct and analyze psychometric tests
- Interview job seekers and prepare shortlists of candidates for referral to prospective employers
- Check references and suitability of applicants before referring to employers
- Prepare resumes and correspondence for suitable applicants to forward to employers
- Advise job seekers regarding a personal presentation at interviews and about their written applications and resumes
- Arrange appropriate training in job skills
- Assist with sales and marketing duties designed to increase the client base, including visiting employers to assess working conditions and discuss consultancy services and fees
- Observe jobs to obtain information about job requirements
- Prepare job descriptions and letters of appointment
- Head of Telesales,Operations and Customer Experience.
- Head of Sales
- CEO in-country
- Head of Recruitment-TATC
- Business Development Managers
- Business Development Executives
KPIs to measure success.
- Adhere to the CRM Policy
- Adherence to minimum standards on Quality, Turnaround time and SoPs
- Continuous engagement with accounts assigned to obtain retained business
- Understanding of the resourcing process (end to end) as well as procedures and operating model
- Understanding of all H.R. related products offers
Qualifications and experience
- Higher Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management
- Minimum 4 years of experience working as a recruiter in a busy recruitment firm
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Honest, high integrity and transparency.
- A person with a pleasant attitude and ability
- Quick learner with exceptional organizational skills
Experience our benefits
- Great opportunities for career growth and development
- Defined EVP: we care about your work environment, learning, and culture around you as well as your benefits.
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Paid Time Off(PTO).
- Internal learning through our LMS and training allocation for courses of your choice.
- A Clear Incentivization Structure
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time) as per the company policy.
- Success stories for outstanding work on our socials.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.