Position: SENIOR SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER (INDUSTRIAL TEAM) -(FOR A LARGE PRINTING COMPANY)
Employer: A LEADING PRINTING COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-SSM-09-2020
Job Category: MID MANAGEMENT
Diploma or degree in printing technology or sales and marketing. He or she should have the following skills: -
• Knowledge of flexo, gravure, offset printing processes. Logical and analytical thinking process.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft word and excel.
• Good at building relationships and breaking through with clients.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• People management skills.
• Minimum 5-7 years of sales and marketing experience, ideally within printing industry.
• Expected salary: Kshs. 200,000 - 300,000 plus fully maintained family house with free electricity, water and cooking gas plus school fees for two children and medical cover among other generous benefits.
Senior sales and marketing manager will be responsible for serving between 10 to 30 key account clients, and ensuring that all products of the company are sold to said clients by ensuring the following: -
• Visiting clients as and when required. Developing a strong relationship with marketing, procurement and production team of client.
• Managing any client complaints. Coordinates with production and planning department on daily basis to ensure orders are delivered on a timely basis.