The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating and development of retail/fleet/corporate business through astute management of existing customers and creating opportunities with new ones, ensuring key departmental objectives of new vehicle sales and profitability are achieved. He/she must have at least 6 years’ sales experience working in the same position in Automotive.
• Study the market and product, identify a potential market, position each Vehicle Model to the most appropriate market/segment.
• Promote the company product to target markets and acquire business.
• Identify customer needs and seek to satisfy them through offering the right vehicle model & package.
• Build and maintain corporate customer relationships and keep up to date database.
• Develop and grow corporate sales business and market share.
• Ensure the company has tangible, documented relationships with corporate customers.
• Maintain a database of all corporate, complete with the projected vehicle & vehicle service needs.
• Develop and manage relationships with key decision makers for fleet sales.
• Ensure the company is prequalified and listed as a vehicle vendor with corporate companies.
• Facilitate the negotiation of fleet packages, including lease to enhance competitiveness.
• Liaise with customers to solve problems and enhance customer care.
• Liaise with after sales departments on issues of customer satisfaction.
• Maintain sales records and prepare detailed weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales reports on the sales trends.
• Provide accurate and timely reports as required by the Line Manager and company policy.
• Prepare and submit activity reports: daily reports, weekly/monthly work plans and annual territory analysis updates.
• Report weekly and on sales and margin analysis.
• Review and discuss weekly, activity and productivity reports with the Sales Manager.
• Communicate clear instructions to team members and listen to team members' feedback.
• Manage the flow of day-to-day operations.
• Coaching, mentoring and guiding the sales team.
• Conducting sales training for the sales team.
• Undertake staff performance management.
• Must degree in a mechanical or business-related field.
• Must have a minimum of 6 years’ sales experience especially selling vehicles.
• Must have In-depth knowledge of the motor industry (new vehicles, used vehicles and parts).
• Must have proven knowledge of sales processes, including the ability to accurately meet customer needs.
• Must have demonstrated record of revenue and profit growth and new business development experience.
• Must have a strong commercial attitude with the ability to think strategically.
• Must have proven capability to provide useful insights and pragmatic solutions to business challenges.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 100,000 – 120,000 /= (Approx. (1,000- 1,200 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 15th March 2021.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.